Evolution is the largest motor finance broker in the UK. Since our formation in 2002, we have transformed from a traditional motor finance brokerage into a technology-led firm with systems and technology capabilities that are designed to put the customer first and help our partnerships to grow.
The passion and enthusiasm of our people, around 300+ UK-wide, and their commitment to our vision, has enabled Evolution to deliver the results that have gained us awards and recognition:
Best Broker – Car Finance Awards 2020
Intermediary of the Year – Motor Finance 2020
Consumer Finance Digital Innovation of the Year – Motor Finance 2020
We have an exciting opportunity to join our high performance Resolutions Team as a case handler. The role involves the management of regulated complaints, disputes and brokerage complaints to a satisfactory outcome in line with regulatory time scales.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated; have excellent investigative, evaluation and decision making skills with the ability to communicate at all levels, whilst maintaining relationships with our business partners.
- Investigate complaints in line with regulatory procedures.
- Communicate and influence effectively with lenders, dealerships and customers
- Accurately record complaints onto the Complaints Management System (CMS)
- Management of complaints in a timely and compliant manner, in line with SLAs
- Work to ensure that the highest level of service is consistently delivered to our customers
- Effectively manage workload to maximise productivity.
- Liaise with all internal and external departments
- Adhere to numerous legislation and regulations including Consumer Rights Act 2015, TCF, GDPR, Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) and Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) guidelines.
Experience and Skills:
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills, particularly on the phone and via email
- Ability to compose letters and emails in a professional format.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team or alone
- IT skills, using word, excel and a complaint management system.
- Accuracy and good attention to detail
- Good organisational skills and ability to prioritise workload
- Strong ability to mediate between parties
- Experience of the motor trade or brokerage desired, though not essential.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £19,000.00 – £21,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Company pension
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Wellness programmes
- Monday to Friday