Do you want an opportunity to join a growing company which is the leader in its market?
We are delighted to announce this exciting and brand-new role as part of a new team in Evolution’s growth plans within the Executive, Large Balance & Asset Finance Market. Reporting directly to the Sales Director this important position will play a key strategic role in overseeing the development and delivery of a new proposition to serve this growing part of the motor finance market.
You will work alongside our UK – wide Evolution sales team, across all our existing internal operational teams and help to build a new internal team focused on growing our market share and increasing Evolution’s presence within this important sector.
This is an opportunity to play a key role in our future growth and be part of writing the next chapter of the incredible Evolution story.
The role will compliment and support the work of our Account Directors and Account Managers to deliver the large balance & executive element of the total sales target. You will have the opportunity to shape the proposition, to find new partners and to develop new and innovative routes to market. You will be comfortable in presenting solutions at Board and Dealer Level, be able to think Independently and pro-actively, able to coach both experienced Salespeople and New Starters and to build trust and confidence across a large sales team. You will already be highly skilled in executing sales campaigns and products, in high level negotiating, and you will be able to clearly illustrate a successful record in both new business generation and development.
We are looking for a person who is a confident self-starter, passionate about joining Evolution, who understands the complexity and drivers within the Executive, High balance & Asset Funding Market, and someone who is capable of building and delivering a market-leading proposition based on top class service.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Relationship management with partners and head office teams
- Identifying new opportunities and engaging key targets to win new business opportunities
- Develop and deliver the proposition of bespoke finance within the sales team and in various dealer types
- Engage with Media/Web/DMS/bespoke fin tech businesses
- Business Development and regular reporting to Regional Sales Directors and Account Managers to create action plans
- Instil and embrace our company mission, visions and values
- Regulatory oversight of our dealers
- Identify and facilitate training requirements across the sales teams
Key skills and competencies:
- Ideally of a minimum of 5 years in the Finance or Motor Industry
- At least 2 years’ experience managing a sales team
- Must have a strong knowledge of the executive, high balance & asset funding market
- Ability to identify and manage underperformance
- A professional and confident approach when communicating across all levels
- A good understanding of the finance process from underwriting through to payout
Evolution is the largest motor finance broker in the UK. Since our formation in 2002, we have transformed from a traditional motor finance brokerage into a technology-led firm with systems and technology capabilities that are designed to put the customer first and help our partnerships to grow.
The passion and enthusiasm of our people has enabled Evolution to deliver the results that have gained us awards and recognition, both within and outside of our industry.
Best Broker – Car Finance Awards 2021
Best Direct Consumer Proposition – Car Finance Awards 2021
Innovation Award – Car Finance Awards 2021
Digital Innovation of the Year – Motor Finance 2021
This role is open to applicants UK wide, Evolution Head office is based in Chesterfield, Derbyshire so there may be requirements to travel to our Head office on occasion.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Dependent on experience
- Uncapped Bonus Scheme
- Car allowance
- Mobile phone and laptop
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Life insurance of 4 x salary
- Company pension scheme.
- Monday to Friday