Due to continued growth, we are looking for a Project Co-ordinator to join our Business Technology Function at Evolution Funding
Evolution is the largest motor finance broker in the UK. Since our formation in 2002, we have transformed from a traditional motor finance brokerage into a technology-led firm with systems and technology capabilities that are designed to put the customer first and help our partnerships to grow.
You will be required to coordinate and support the successful delivery of Evolution Funding business wide projects and work streams within the agreed time, whilst monitoring impacts and timescales and promoting quality criteria to ensure that business requirements and stakeholder expectations are met.
We are looking for someone who has experience in a similar role who can demonstrate excellent communication, team management and leadership skills.
- Drive the development of appropriate plans, tasks, disciplines to ensure successful and controlled project delivery.
- Ensure the organisation is informed of the change and the rollout is communicated and implemented effectively.
- Identify, evaluate, and mitigate risks to the project, implementing appropriate actions and risk management techniques
- Produce project documentation in line with the agreed methodology and provide regular updates on progress.
- Provide project management and direction to the programme team to ensure successful delivery.
- Analyse the performance of projects and recommend/implement corrective actions as required.
- Assist in the creation, co-ordinating and running of meetings and workshops.
- Work with the Head of Programme Delivery to align projects with the wider Business roadmap and provide support in the production of this document for business visibility.
- Exposure to the full software development life cycle and agile development practices.
- Previous experience co-ordinating/managing the delivery of software applications and systems.
- Experience co-ordinating/managing the delivery of process and operational changes.
- Understanding of project management techniques and disciplines.
- Experience of co-ordinating and managing delivery teams.
- Experience of co-ordinating/managing cross-functional stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Proficient in use of Excel, Word and PowerPoint and Jira experience or similar tooling preferable.
- Degree level education desirable or the equivalent level of on-the-job learning.
By joining an established company who are leaders in the motor finance industry, you can expect an enthusiastic team, a friendly atmosphere, on-site parking, generous pension scheme, 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) and life assurance cover.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00-£40,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Company pension
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Wellness programmes
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Project Management: 1 year (preferred)
Application deadline: 15/08/2022