Evolution is the largest motor finance broker in the UK. Since our formation in 2002, we have transformed from a traditional motor finance brokerage into a technology-led firm with systems and technology capabilities that are designed to put the customer first and help our partnerships to grow.
You will be required to plan, support, and coordinate delivery of projects and small changes within the Development Delivery Team, applying your Business Analyst, and Project Management skills. Acting as the liaison between the business and the technical teams, you will manage and monitor projects throughout the development lifecycle to launch within agreed timescales, promoting quality at all stages and ensuring that business requirements and stakeholder expectations are met.
- Work with Head of Programme Delivery and relevant business owners to write a business case covering cost/benefit analysis.
- Take an active role in Development Triage meetings to discuss the benefit and justification of development requests raised by our business.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of appropriate project plans, aligned with the Business Technology roadmap, and ensure successful and controlled delivery.
- Provide regular, timely and accurate stakeholder updates on progress and feedback where there are changes to priority and/or timescales
- Write user stories to define acceptance criteria and obtain sign off by presenting these back to stakeholders, also working with the development delivery teams to ensure the stories are broken down facilitating acceptance into a sprint.
- Contribute to the management and refinement of the Product Backlogs based on business benefit and prioritisation.
- Help mitigate risk using risk management techniques and raising with stakeholders as relevant.
- Perform any UAT testing on behalf of the business.
- Provide demo’s, pitch meetings and documentation to stakeholders such as release notes and support stakeholders with communications throughout launch phases.
- Analyse the performance of projects and implement corrections/changes and as required.
- Attend and contribute to Sprint ceremonies and other meetings as required and relevant.
- Experience of working in a similar role and industry is desirable
- Excellent communication, organisational, and interpersonal skills
- Pro-active and adaptable to change
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to maintain professional in challenging situations, ensuring empathy with others whilst giving messages clearly.
- Experience co-ordinating/managing the delivery of software applications and systems is desirable.
- An ability to gather information on requirements and translate these into deliverable user stories.
- Experience of co-ordinating/managing development teams through the SDLC.
- Jira experience or similar tooling preferable.
- Degree level education desirable or the equivalent level of on-the-job learning.
By joining an established company who are leaders in the motor finance industry, you can expect an enthusiastic team, a friendly atmosphere, on-site parking, generous pension scheme, 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) and life assurance cover.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00 – £45,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Company pension
- Life insurance
- Wellness programmes
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Product management: 2 years (preferred)
Application deadline: 12/08/2022