Exciting Opportunities with Evolution Funding due to Exceptional Business Growth
We are looking for people who want to grow with us. We have administration vacancies in our Operations Team, and you will be part of a very exciting future.
Evolution is the largest motor finance broker in the UK. Since our formation in 2002, we have transformed from a traditional motor finance brokerage into a technology-led firm with systems and technology capabilities that are designed to put the customer first and help our partnerships to grow.
The passion and enthusiasm of our people, around 300+ UK-wide, and their commitment to our vision, has enabled Evolution to deliver the results that have gained us awards and recognition, both within and outside of our industry.
Best Broker – Car Finance Awards 2021
Best Direct Consumer Proposition – Car Finance Awards 2021
Innovation Award – Car Finance Awards 2021
Digital Innovation of the Year – Motor Finance 2021
We are looking for motivated, career driven candidates to expand our administrative operations team based at our Head Office in Chesterfield.
Working as part of an energetic and driven team, you will be responsible for maintaining the professional and excellent reputation of the company, liaising directly with our internal teams, customers, partners, lenders, dealers and Evolution account managers.
Working in a great atmosphere with opportunities for development and progression.
- Liaise with other departments within the business, including working closely with the underwriting team to process finance applications efficiently and accurately.
- Arrange and upload documentation, checking for accuracy which may include checking proof of ID, identifying errors, discrepancies, vulnerability, and fraud.
- Handle internal/teams calls and email queries from other departments, funders, and customers.
- Maintain confidentiality over personal data and information relating to our partnerships and customers.
- Process large volumes of work in line with company SLA’s and quality standards.
- Maintain professional standards by keeping up to date with internal training and company policies.
What we are looking for – The Best!
- Great customer service skills
- Good IT skills including Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Regulatory knowledge and understanding
- Professional Approach
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Positive attitude
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work flexible hours and weekends
- Ability to commute to our Chesterfield office (S41 9AZ)
If you have great administration skills and are ready for a new challenge and want to work with an amazing team of dedicated people, please send your CV for consideration.
We try and promote from within the business so career progression is a realistic possibility for the right candidates.
By joining an established company who are leaders in the motor finance industry, you can expect an enthusiastic team, a friendly atmosphere, on-site parking, generous pension scheme, 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) and life assurance cover.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,600.00 – £21,000.00 per year
- Bonus scheme
- Company events
- Company pension
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Wellness programmes
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability