Evolution is the largest motor finance broker in the UK. Since our formation in 2002, we have transformed from a traditional motor finance brokerage into a technology-led firm with systems and technology capabilities that are designed to put the customer first and help our partnerships to grow.
The passion and enthusiasm of our people, around 300+ UK-wide, and their commitment to our vision, has enabled Evolution to deliver the results that have gained us awards and recognition, both within and outside of our industry.
Best Broker – Car Finance Awards 2020
Intermediary of the Year – Motor Finance 2020
Consumer Finance Digital Innovation of the Year – Motor Finance 2020
We are looking for the right people who have a passion for customer service to join Evolution at a very exciting time as we are in a period of significant growth.
We are looking for motivated, career driven candidates to expand our dealer services team at our Head Office in Chesterfield. We are experiencing exceptional growth and so have a number of new vacancies available.
Working as part of an energetic and driven team, you will be responsible for maintaining the professional and excellent reputation of the company, liaising directly with our internal team, customers, partners, lenders, dealers and Evolution account managers.
Working in a great atmosphere with opportunities for development and progression
Your day to day duties will involve:
- To proactively review and work through all customer finance documentation and proofs for accuracy and compliance before submitting to our lender partners.
- Respond within service level to incoming telephone calls
- Carry out due diligence calls with customers to explain the terms of the finance agreement.
- Examine all information from the customer to identify potential risks or vulnerability.
- Check security and ID documents including residency for fraud and debt
- Deal with day to day challenges, providing support and solving problems.
- Respond to pay out queries from other colleagues, dealers, lenders and customers.
- Build relationships and liaise with our lender partners regarding documentation and time scales
- To maintain confidentiality over personal information relating to our people, partnerships and customers.
What we are looking for – The Best!
- Enthusiastic, organised individuals that want to progress within a fast moving, forward thinking company
- Great customer service skills and a warm personality
- A professional approach and excellent time keeping
- Great telephone manner is a must in order to build and maintain strong relationships
- Ability to work well within a team and also use own initiative
- Good understanding of MS Word and Excel
By joining an established company you can expect an enthusiastic team, development opportunities, a friendly atmosphere, continual training, generous pension scheme, 33 days holiday per annum (Including bank holidays).
Salary subject to experience
Regular weekend work will be required.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,000 – £21,000 per year
- Company pension
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Wellness programmes
- Monday to Friday
- Temporarily due to COVID-19