Exciting Opportunities with Evolution Funding due to Exceptional Business Growth
We are looking for people who want to grow with us. We have vacancies in our Dealer Support Team, and you will be part of a very exciting future.
This role is telephone support based and does not have any sales aspect to it.
Evolution is the largest motor finance broker in the UK. Since our formation in 2002, we have transformed from a traditional motor finance brokerage into a technology-led firm with systems and technology capabilities that are designed to put the customer first and help our partnerships to grow.
The passion and enthusiasm of our people, around 300+ UK-wide, and their commitment to our vision, has enabled Evolution to deliver the results that have gained us awards and recognition:
Best Broker – Car Finance Awards 2021
Best Direct Consumer Proposition – Car Finance Awards 2021
Innovation Award – Car Finance Awards 2021
Digital Innovation of the Year – Motor Finance 2021
- Support the sales team and be the primary contact for our dealer partners, representing the Evolution brand.
- Problem solving and ownership of every deal you touch.
- Demonstrate a helpful and professional attitude to every single call with a ‘no job is too small’ attitude.
- Promote self-service options if we get a call about something the dealer can do themselves.
- Work effectively and collaboratively with colleagues and other teams.
- Assist dealers through the E-Sign process.
- Display a good understanding of Funder Products.
- Put Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) at the heart of all transactions and interactions with the Dealer and Customer.
What we are looking for – The Best!
- Customer Service experience either telephone or face to face
- Good IT skills including Microsoft Excel and Outlook.
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Regulatory knowledge and understanding of finance products.
- Professional Approach
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Positive attitude
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work flexible hours and weekends
- Ability to commute to our offices at Chesterfield, S41 9AZ
If you have great administration skills and a warm engaging telephone manner, love talking to and helping people and are ready for a new challenge and want to work with an amazing team of dedicated people please send your CV for consideration.
We try and promote from within the business so career progression is a realistic possibility for the right candidates.
By joining an established company who are leaders in the motor finance industry, you can expect an enthusiastic team, a friendly atmosphere, on-site parking, generous pension scheme, 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) and life assurance cover.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £21,000.00-£24,000.00 per year
- Bonus scheme
- Company events
- Company pension
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Wellness programmes
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Customer Support & Client Services Occupations: 1 year (preferred)