Evolution is the largest motor finance broker in the UK. Since our formation in 2002, we have transformed from a traditional motor finance brokerage into a technology-led firm with systems and technology capabilities that are designed to put the customer first and help our partnerships to grow.
The passion and enthusiasm of our people, around 300+ UK-wide, and their commitment to our vision, has enabled Evolution to deliver the results that have gained us awards and recognition, both within and outside of our industry.
Best Broker – Car Finance Awards 2020
Intermediary of the Year – Motor Finance 2020
Consumer Finance Digital Innovation of the Year – Motor Finance 2020
We are looking for motivated, career driven candidates to expand our dealer services team based at our Head Office in Chesterfield.
We are experiencing exceptional growth and so have a number of new vacancies available.
Working as part of an energetic and driven team, you will be responsible for maintaining the professional and excellent reputation of the company, liaising directly with our internal team, customers, partners, lenders, dealers and Evolution account managers.
Working in a great atmosphere with opportunities for development and progression.
Your day to day duties will involve
Liaise with all departments within the business, including working closely with the underwriting team to process finance applications efficiently and accurately.
- Arrange and upload documentation, checking for accuracy.
- Handle internal calls and email queries from other departments, funders and customers.
- Building relationships professionally with our lender partners.
What we are looking for – The Best!
- Customer Service experience either telephone or face to face
- Good understanding of MS Word and Excel.
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Regulatory knowledge and understanding
- Professional Approach
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Positive attitude
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work flexible hours and weekends
By joining an established company who are leaders in the motor finance industry, you can expect an enthusiastic team, a friendly atmosphere, on-site parking, generous pension scheme, 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) and life assurance cover.
Regular weekend work will be required.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,000 – £21,000 per year
- Company pension
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Wellness programmes
- Monday to Friday
- Temporarily due to COVID-19